Payment & Shipping Terms:
Cat6 RJ45 8P8C Inline Coupler female to female Joiner Gigabit Ethernet Network
1. Cat6 UTP inline coupler 8P8C
2.Accept 22-26 AWG solid 568A,568B wiring
3.Connectors: One RJ-45 Female to One RJ-45 Female
4.Type: 8 conductor straight-thru RJ-45 Cat.6
5..Designed for computer networking applications
RJ45 Modular Inline Coupler
If you need to link several networking cables together, or extending existing cable runs,
Inline Coupler can help you make the right connection. The inline coupler provides a female-to-female feed-through connection for easy cable hook-up.
The 1-1 wiring configuration is compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring schemes.
1. Type: Cat6 Unshieded female to female rj45 jack,with Keystone Latch jack
2. Termination: 110 style 90 /180 degree punch down for 22-26 AWG solid wire.
3. T568A & TT568B wiring compatible
4. Housing: PC UL94V-0, high temperature thermoplastic
5. Contract: phosphor bronze, with “3 to 50U” gold plate
6. Accept 22-26 AWG solid with a insulation diameter of 0.4-0.6mm
7. Easy to be terminated Low attenuation loss and high return loss.
8. Jack wiring: 50 -micron inch gold plate over 100 -micron inch nickel
9. IDC connector suitable for 110 punch down and Krone tool
1)Meet TIA-568-A and TIA/A-568-B
2)Available in Cat5e,Cat6, T568A, T568B wiring. meeting every cabling requirement
3)High reliability and superior performance
1. Voltage rating: 125 vac RMS
2. Current rating: 1.5 amp
3. Contact resistance: 100 milliohms max
4. Insulation resistance: 1000 megohms min @ 500 vdc
5. Dielectric strength: 750 vac RMS 60Hz, 1min
1. Storage: -40° To +85°
2. Operation: 0° To 70°
Conform to tia/eia 568b
Mates with modular plug conforming to FCC part 68, subpart f.
1. Housing material: PC UL94v-0
2. Insert material: Flame retardancy ABS UL94v-0
3. PCB material: Fr-4 thickness: 1.6mm
4. Contact material: Phosphor bronze stamp pin t=0.35mm
5. Idc contact material: Phosphor bronze t=0.50mm with nickel plating
6. Wire: Awg 24-26
We can promise you good price and good quality !